January 6th, 2009
|10:11 pm - YOU CHATTY CATHIES|
While I didn't exactly start dodging falling sky pieces today regarding the whole LJ layoffs thing, I did take the advantage to slam the servers like everybody else and use the LJ Archive tool to keep a backup of all the hilarious times I said the cat did something stupid or times when I posted horribly scribbled pictures of orcs behaving badly or whatever. I archived all comments too just for gits and shiggles, and wanted to point out the Top Ten Commenters And Now You Know Who You Are:
10. tyopsqueene, who is teh prettiest at 231 comments
9. betweenstations, who has snarked along 247 times
8. mmcirvin, providing 250 doses of wry insight
7. plumtreeblossom, talkin bout theater and cats and whatnot for 293 comments
6. pecosy, who found the opportunity to send kind words around 300 times
5. phonemonkey, comiserating and conspiring 309 times
4. ron_newman, who ubiquitously leapt up to 426 comments apparently when I wasn't looking (Ron! Was like only yesterday you joined up, wasn't it?)
3. cheezdanish, my favorite Sally, who has been bushels of sweetness and RAWR KILL for 468 comments
2. The all-powerful Anonymous Coward with 579 comments, and I'm willing to bet most of those belong to susskins before he created an LJ account simply to make comments
but the runaway Chatty Cathy award, at a mind-boggling 764 comments, goes to
Holy cow, man! However did you manage that?!
Anyway, if it all ends tomorrow, now you know where you stood commentswise. But yer all #1 in my heart.
MY HEART HAS A LOT OF CHAMBERS MARKED #1, OKAY?
|Date:||January 7th, 2009 03:44 am (UTC)|| |
See, I keep telling you that we don't catch up enough! :)
I am the yin and the yang, the bushel and the RAWR.
And a hug around the neck!
A barrel and heap, and I'm talkin' in my sleep about yoooou!
Ooooh, now it's in my heeeeeead...
The cows and chickens are goin' to the dickens!
I prefer to think of them as 765 (now) mind-boggling comments.
|Date:||January 7th, 2009 06:59 am (UTC)|| |
How can anyone talk that much? That's comments out the wazoo.
I DID have an almost two-year head start on commenting vs. posting--although according to ljArchive I have 992 posts, 983 of which are from 2006 or later.
You are like one of the final bosses of the Internet.
oh balls. I really do need to start posting more.
"MY HEART HAS A LOT OF CHAMBERS MARKED #1
And you scoffed when I recommended that experimental surgery summer gig.
When you say #1
, I imagine the Beavis and Butthead clip where it is said: "Number One, I command you to go do a Number Two."
I am 12 years old at heart.
Wow! I posted that much? I bet a lot of it was CAT TOWN stuff, too.
|Date:||January 7th, 2009 09:00 pm (UTC)|| |
Sadly on my own LJ I am the number one commenter.
I'm happy with #10
, it's a good, solid, placing.
I am going to start commenting on each one of your posts with the single word "Fuck!"
These posts will satisfy first my desire to reach top commenter status, and second my dismay that such status has not yet been acheived.
I can't possibly have made that many comments. It has to be some other Anonymous Coward who stayed Anonymous.
I will say that fancycwabs has the bestest avatar.