July 8th, 2003
|11:46 pm - whee hee hee|
WE'RE HAVING BEEF-A-RONI
IT'S MADE FROM MAC-A-RONI
And now, Spatch's Super Simple Bachelor Chow Home Cookin' is proud to present
BIG KIDS' BEEF-A-RONI
You will need:
Here's what to do:
- Half a one-pound box of ziti
- One 26-ounce jar of spaghetti sauce (you pick)
- One pound ground beef
- Oregano, salt, pepper, other spices you may like (to taste)
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- Boil the half-box of ziti for 10 minutes or until all denty.
- Mix the spaghetti sauce and the ground beef in another pot under low heat. Heat up until the ziti's done. Put in some spices if you like.
- (for more fun treat the ground beef with spices before you cook it too. Mmm, oreganoy.)
- Pour sauce over ziti.
Serves one of me but probably two of you
SUPER SERVING FUN TIP: Wow your cats with this concoction served in martini glasses!
SPATCH'S SUPER SIMPLE BACHELOR CHOW HOME COOKIN' is provided as a service to those of you who, like our hero here, sometimes forget how to make the simple things in life, relegating yourselves to frozen dinner and soup from a can and Spaghettios eaten hobo-style. If Mr. Spatch can do it, so can you!
We call that spaghetti in our house.
Except we make it with penne pasta instead of ziti because it's less slippery.
Thanks to SPATCH'S SUPER SIMPLE BACHELOR CHOW HOME COOKIN', I was able to stop living on canned soup and frozen hobos -- and turn my life around! Thanks, Mr. Spatch!
Round here we call this good eatin'.
POWERED! By the air we breathe!
ACTIVATED! By the water you and I drink!
I want to see Chef Spatch explore the scary world of legumes!