IT'S MADE FROM MAC-A-RONI
And now, Spatch's Super Simple Bachelor Chow Home Cookin' is proud to present
BIG KIDS' BEEF-A-RONI
You will need:
- Half a one-pound box of ziti
- One 26-ounce jar of spaghetti sauce (you pick)
- One pound ground beef
- Oregano, salt, pepper, other spices you may like (to taste)
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- Boil the half-box of ziti for 10 minutes or until all denty.
- Mix the spaghetti sauce and the ground beef in another pot under low heat. Heat up until the ziti's done. Put in some spices if you like.
- (for more fun treat the ground beef with spices before you cook it too. Mmm, oreganoy.)
- Pour sauce over ziti.
Serves one of me but probably two of you
SUPER SERVING FUN TIP: Wow your cats with this concoction served in martini glasses!
SPATCH'S SUPER SIMPLE BACHELOR CHOW HOME COOKIN' is provided as a service to those of you who, like our hero here, sometimes forget how to make the simple things in life, relegating yourselves to frozen dinner and soup from a can and Spaghettios eaten hobo-style. If Mr. Spatch can do it, so can you!