December 11th, 2003
|06:40 pm - more little bits|
000. Anybody else get a fun spam like this one, from an address called "site-builder"?
I know that spiny got one for a machine of his that offers no web content at the moment, saying that his site was relevant to embroidery. I think someone's definition of the word 'relevant' is greatly different than others. Me, I'm just glad all that hard work I put into coding art schools search utility has finally paid off.
I am contacting you about cross linking. I am interested in spatch.net because
it looks like it's relevant to a site for which I am seeking links. The site is
about art schools search utility.
010. Had a dream last night of a Red Line - Blue Line connector station. It crossed over the Yellow/Sea Foam Green line (it didn't say Sea Foam Green but that's what it looked like) line and went all the way to a large movie theater complex. Everybody all piled in the back of the train and sat up against the back wall, which was lined with a comfortable sofa-type thing, and that's when I noticed that we weren't connected to the main train anymore and there was an automobile between us and the rest of the train, and we kept chugging along. When I asked the train's driver about this she got annoyed. "That's what it's supposed to do," she said. Probably had to answer that question a lot or something. So we got to the movie theater and I woke up before we picked out what film to see.
011. The wind and rain this afternoon has ripped away part of the drain gutters. That's not good. For a few hours one metal bit was busy scraping up another metal bit with a high pitched shriek every time the wind hit it.
100. And I woke up with that tell-tale irritating itch in the back of the throat which foretells a few days of living on cough drops and knock-me-out medicine so it won't keep me from sleeping. I just hope this all goes down AFTER Sunday, thanking you very much.
101. Oh and I just totally Mary Sued the Bible. More specifically, the flood story. You're welcome.
|Date:||December 12th, 2003 12:22 am (UTC)|| |
Hate site builder. They spam us all the time with stuff. Traffic for the sake of traffic and building googlerank, from all I can gather.
*sends spam of oranges and echinea becuase it is relevant to point 100*
no, I can't spell it either.
That's okay, cause I read that as "oranges and echidnae."