IT IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE "INSIGHT" INTO "MY" "LIFE"
ARE YOU "READY"
WHAT DO YOU CALL:
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
2. The thing you push around the grocery store?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
BIG CARDBOARD BOX
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
12. Shoes worn for sports?
13. Putting a room in order?
NOT FOR ME
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
STEP ONE, PUT IN MOUTH. STEP TWO, CHEW. STEP THREE, SWALLOW. STEP FOUR, REPEAT IF THERE IS PIZZA
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
19. What's the evening meal?
SALISBURY STEAK WITH YOUR CHOICE OF GREEN BEAN SALAD OR VEGETABLE MEDLEY
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
WHERE YOU HIDE THE BODIES
21. A window covering on rollers that pulls down.
22. A new, limited access, multi-lane road.
23. Heavy garments worn by mechanics or other people who don't want to get their regular clothes dirty
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MECHANIC WITH CLEAN CLOTHES BEFORE SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEY ARE ALL FILTHY
24. The highest grade of gasoline?
Well! That was ... stupid. Lordy I need some sleep.