December 5th, 2003
|02:06 am - OH NOS IT SA ME MEE|
OKAY I AM FILLING OUT A "MEME" "QUIZ" "THING"
IT IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE "INSIGHT" INTO "MY" "LIFE"
ARE YOU "READY"
WHAT DO YOU CALL:
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
2. The thing you push around the grocery store?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
BIG CARDBOARD BOX
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
12. Shoes worn for sports?
13. Putting a room in order?
NOT FOR ME
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
STEP ONE, PUT IN MOUTH. STEP TWO, CHEW. STEP THREE, SWALLOW. STEP FOUR, REPEAT IF THERE IS PIZZA
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
19. What's the evening meal?
SALISBURY STEAK WITH YOUR CHOICE OF GREEN BEAN SALAD OR VEGETABLE MEDLEY
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
WHERE YOU HIDE THE BODIES
21. A window covering on rollers that pulls down.
22. A new, limited access, multi-lane road.
23. Heavy garments worn by mechanics or other people who don't want to get their regular clothes dirty
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MECHANIC WITH CLEAN CLOTHES BEFORE SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEY ARE ALL FILTHY
24. The highest grade of gasoline?
Well! That was ... stupid. Lordy I need some sleep.
|Date:||December 5th, 2003 07:41 am (UTC)|| |
Hey, are you going to any / either of tikva
's birthday mobs? It'd be nice to see you.
Hey, yeah! I'm definitely going on Friday night, and if Friday's shenanigans don't cause me to sleep all through Saturday, I'll head over to John Harvard's too.
|Date:||December 5th, 2003 10:07 pm (UTC)|| |
Any chance I could get a ride from you there, or at least travel with ya? We haven't seen one another in a while.
We're gonna be BUSIN' IT!
The new hit musical comedy from Frank Loesser!
|Date:||December 5th, 2003 11:14 am (UTC)|| |
i guess i didn't consider ham as an option for that one. sausage patties would work, too.
|Date:||December 5th, 2003 04:22 pm (UTC)|| |
I like the bit where he gets four extra questions to be funny in.
IT WAS LIKE THAT WHEN I FOUND IT
Classic. Fucking classic.