We're 3 for 3 of season finales with nigh-infinite armies of hostile robots. Keep your eyes open for next year's robots of choice.Yes! How astute! Rusty has demonstrated that he can indeed write cliffhangers that involve a nigh-infinite army of hostile robots.
What else can Rusty write?
- Humongous crowds looking up at things in awe and surprise
- Slightly less-humongous crowds running and screaming in terror as shit blows up around them (slightly less because we're on a budget, don't you know)
- Campy villians who love to prance about and cackle maniacally
- Touching montages of small clusters of people, friends or families, all huddled around their individual television sets or monitors, watching and waiting
- Touching montages of the same clusters of people happily embracing or otherwise celebrating survival of some sort
Though we will concede Rusty a small creative victory for writing one scene in which those small clusters of people get zotted out of existence instead. But that's a rare occurrence.