They're almost in order but I think if you've seen the episode, the context is gleaned.
1. "Mother of mine, you were right. I kept making this face and it froze that way."
2. "Well, at least the family had the foresight to not outsource their goon needs to mutant pig men."
3. "Oh, if only Mike and Tim would show up now, riding on their Battlebot..."
4. "Edwardian England was apparently known as the Age When Nobody Thought To Use Fire On A Bunch Of Goddamn Scarecrows."
5. "No wonder the family is such a cranky bunch if green light shines in their face every time they try to think."
6. "Got you with my patented Smell Like A Human trick! Ha ha!"
7. "The fuck is up with this narration? This is like the Sunset Boulevard of Doctor Who episodes."
8. "I'm gonna miss you most of all, Scarecrow. *ziiip*"
8. "Ooh, more narration! With exposition so great, one narrator was NOT ENOUGH!"
9. "Seriously, we've already had Simon Pegg on the show. When are Nick Frost and Mark Heap showing up?"
10. "Yeah, wear his watch in your pocket for good luck, and when that shell comes whistling down upon you and your chum, it'll harmlessly and ironically bounce off your chest." (glad I was wrong on that one.)
11. "And if you look carefully over in that trench, you can see Rowan Atkinson with his shorts on his head and two pencils up his nose."
12. "JUST LEAVE HER OUTSIDE! TELL HER IT'S CROYDON! RUN!"
The Remembrance Day scene was especially poignant, though, as all good war memorials should be. I still can't figure out how I felt about the entire two-parter though.
PS. Eccleston could play vengeful. He could play pissed off as fuck vengeful. Watch him completely go unhinged when speaking to the Dalek in, uh, Dalek. Tennant plays, uh, well, he didn't say much during the "TASTE THE IRONIC FURY OF A TIME LORD SCORNED" sequence, did he?