?

Log in

No account? Create an account
EXCELSIOR, YOU FATHEAD!

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> FREE ICE CREAM

May 24th, 2007


Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
02:22 pm - i gotta believe!
All right, we're here, just sitting in the car.
I want you to show me if you can get far!
Step on the gas!
Step on the brakes!
Now step on the gas!

When I say boom boom boom, you say bam bam bam
No pause in between, c'mon, let's jam!
Step on the gas!
Step on the brakes!
Step on the brakes!
Step on the gas!

I'm glad you know which way to go
But it ain't gonna stop me, here we go!
Check and turn the signal to the right
Now turn to the right!
Check and turn the signal to the left
Now turn to the left!

Whoa ho ho ho, stop the car! We got an emergency, can't you see?

Do you know why we stopped the car?
Guess
What?
Do you know why we stopped the car?
Guess
What?

I forgot to close the door.

Hmmph.

Now just don't forget, this ain't Kung Fu, come on again!
Check and turn the signal to the right!
Step on the gas, now turn to the right!
Check and turn the signal to the left!
Step on the gas, now turn to the left!
Step on the brakes!

Do you know why we stopped the car again?
That's because you just got your license.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(14 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:fancycwabs
Date:May 24th, 2007 06:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I never dreamed it would be like this
I am the number one ruler of the seven seas
The skunk over here will bring you luck
The pump over here comes with a truck.
[User Picture]
From:pushupstairs
Date:May 24th, 2007 07:15 pm (UTC)
(Link)
oh shit, I'm gonna have to go play that tonight when I get home.

aside: I never played PaRappa 2. has anyone? opinions?
[User Picture]
From:sanspoof
Date:May 24th, 2007 07:17 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Uh uh, uh uh, no way.
I've been sitting in my car yes now for days.
Did you check the toilets on the right?
[User Picture]
From:hemlock_martini
Date:May 24th, 2007 07:23 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Up! Down! Left! Right! Chu! Chu! Chu! ZING
[User Picture]
From:derspatchel
Date:May 24th, 2007 07:46 pm (UTC)
(Link)
One of my favorite Dreamcast games and not because of the often interesting camera angles (repeated later on to more gratutitous effect with DoA2.)

Snif.

I miss you Dreamcast

I got Sonic Adventure working on an emulator, then got upset because I realized I couldn't transfer no Chao to a memory unit and play Fake Tamagotchi with it, and I loved my gold Chao. I CAN'T PICK IT UP AND SNUGGLE IT!!
[User Picture]
From:hemlock_martini
Date:May 24th, 2007 08:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I still have my Dreamcast. I'd say that it's still hooked up, but I hadda take it out of the entertainment rack because the cable guy needed it out of the way... that gave me the opportunity to dust it off and gaze lovingly at it as I pass by. I still haven't put it back, mainly because I like looking at it and thinking "YAY DREAMUCASTU" every so often. *sigh* Ah, what once was and what could have been, eh?

I remember you could download other peoples' Chao from SegaNet, that's how we got a gold one. But playing in the Chao Garden was always tricky for me, because my thumbs are always sorta retarded when it comes to the DC controller; I'd accidentally hit the spin-charge button when I was trying to pick a Chao up and SMACK WHEEE WAAAHHHH the Chao flies across the room and AIIIEEE SMACK ARRRGH my wife would scream and punch me in the arm for harming the "baby." Over time, I slowly started to become very Jack Torrance-esque about my Chao abuse, muttering to myself, drinking heavily, and blaming Tails for not keeping the damned little bobbleheads away from me while I'm working.
[User Picture]
From:jackbishop
Date:May 24th, 2007 11:45 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I never understood the whole Chao minigame at all. Which means I'm still short several emblems (Well, that and those damnable time-dependent ones).

And I too still have my Dreamcast. And Sonic Adventure and Space Channel 5 are the only games I have. If I ever saw Crazy Taxi or Rival Schools though, I'd get it.
[User Picture]
From:taradinoc
Date:May 25th, 2007 12:23 am (UTC)
(Link)
Space Channel 5 and its sequel were ported to PS2. You can probably pick up the combination pack for $20 if you can find it in stock somewhere.
[User Picture]
From:giantfightbot
Date:May 24th, 2007 07:26 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Crack crack crack
The egg into the bowl

PaRappa was the Katamari Damacy of its day. Or vice-versa.
[User Picture]
From:derspatchel
Date:May 24th, 2007 07:49 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Masaya Matsuura and Rodney Greenblat were just ahead of their time, that's all.

hmm.

Now what if they met up with Keita Takahashi, who has already stated he doesn't want to make another KD, and would only want to design fun open-ended playground-style games?


Hmm.
[User Picture]
From:giantfightbot
Date:May 25th, 2007 05:35 am (UTC)
(Link)
Maybe they'd come up with something like Pikmin, only more open-ended and less OMG YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

In any case, I would like to pre-order.
[User Picture]
From:nolly
Date:May 24th, 2007 08:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Someday...someday I will make that cake. (I play now and again, but have yet to beat that level.)

Money money money
Is all you need
[User Picture]
From:taradinoc
Date:May 25th, 2007 12:26 am (UTC)
(Link)
Uh oh, uh oh, here comes the dude, and now he's runnin' up and down the street with the juice
Sunny's my life, she's like a dice, I can't tell which WAY she'll turn 'til I spice

Trivia: Rodney Greenblat also designed the cover of TMBG's first album.
[User Picture]
From:dfan
Date:May 25th, 2007 02:35 am (UTC)

Now it can be told

(Link)
Guitar Hero was just our attempt to be as cool as Parappa.

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com