Due to overexposure, misuse, or just because, the following "wacky" picture concepts are no longer wacky and, therefore, no longer funny:
- Passed-out college students with "FAG" written on their faces (or similar embellishments)
- Any variant on the Mastercard "Priceless" routine
- Any business sign with the word "Beaver", "Dick's" or "Johnson's"
Additionally, any Thai place with the word "Phuket" in it
- The ol' penis-in-a-hotdog-bun trick
- Signs with letters rearranged to spell dirty words
- Road signs for "Exit 69", "Exit 420" or "Gay Street"
- The Blue Screen of Death displayed in a public place
- Any automobile mishap blamed on those women drivers, especially when no woman is shown in the picture for corroboration
- Those clown planters with cactus erections
- Beer bottles and cigarettes strategically placed around sleeping housepets
A friendly message from the Department of Net.Forward Humor and the Ad Council.