November 5th, 2006
|08:45 pm - You crack me up, lil' buddy.|
I spent a couple few hours recently enjoying the first episode of Telltale Games' new Sam & Max: Freelance Police series.
And you know, for nine bucks, you can't get better five hours' entertainment these days.
Then there'll be another one next month.
Pretty cool for a lagomorph and a dog in a hat.
Hah, thanks for reminding me about Telltale, I'd forgotten about them. Looks like my ex-boyfriend is doing their web design, heh. blehhhhh.
|Date:||November 6th, 2006 03:05 pm (UTC)|| |
I picked it up myself - I'd never played Hit the Road (and apparently I should) but I'm cracking myself up at Culture Shock.
Except I can't figure out how to knock out the Soda Poppers so they can be un-hypnotized, and I don't want to get a spoiler since I know I'll read too much! I need InvisiClues!
I sure as hell hope your browser does this like my browser does it. Swipe the Invisiclues!
SODA POPPER 1 - OUTSIDE
1. [How do you usually knock someone out?]
2. [There are several implements one can use to knock an enemy out.]
3. [That heavy bowling ball looks like it could really konk someone on the noggin.]
4. [Perhaps if it were dropped on a Soda Popper from a great height.]
5. [Is there any way you could arrange that graffiti-loving Soda Popper to hang out a while underneath your office window?]
SODA POPPER 2 - THE PSYCHIATRIST IMPERSONATOR
1. [How about that boxing glove? Always good for a KO.]
2. [And that Soda Popper hanging out in the psychiatrist tattoo parlor sure looks like he's cruisin for a bruisin.]
3. [But he's too wily, and will always see you coming.]
4. [Perhaps there's a way to obscure his vision?]
5. [Maybe Bosco's got something in his shop that could help.]
SODA POPPER 3 - THE TAPE STOCKER
1. [Bosco sure wants to make sure his store is safe, what with the instant burglar/weapon alarm.]
2. [Don't believe me? Try sneaking out of the store without paying for something.]
3. [Yep, shoplifting certainly doesn't pay, unless you count a konk on the noggin from Bosco's homemade shoplifter deterrent as payment.]
4. [That tape stocker seems to keep running in and out of that store with his cardboard box.]
5. [Wouldn't it be hilarious if he were implicated in shoplifting?]
6. [Of course, you'd have to distract him first. Max might be able to help.]
Hope I didn't get too much away, and I certainly didn't reveal the full solution of any of the puzzles.
|Date:||November 9th, 2006 01:23 am (UTC)|| |
You are awesomely awesome for your InvisiClues and I am in your debt.
However, I already beat the episode. But I still appreciate your work! I do! I do!
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
|Date:||November 10th, 2006 10:57 pm (UTC)|| |
YAY new Sam & Max! I played the demo of Culture Shock and then bought the season. :D
I wonder if I still have Hit the Road gathering dust somewhere?