Smallish pix with no enlargements cause the resolution somehow got reset to the smallest possible. Ah, well, c'est la guerre.
|fig. i.||fig. ii.||fig. iii.|
|fig. iv.||fig. v.||fig. vi.|
|fig. vii.||fig. viii.||fig. ix.|
- Fresh Baked. Former Italian deli on A Street, Boston.
- Ghost ad on the Turkelsen Building, A Street, Boston.
- Neighborly advice on A Street in Boston. Blue tape reads "Please stop parking with your cab sticking past the end of 326 A St into alley." Note below, in red ink, advises the blue note-writer to try to not block the alley when parallel parking outside 326 A Street.
- Some kind of crazy standpipe on Summer Street bridge, Boston.
- Wrought-iron window guards on Summer Street, Boston.
- Bridge railing on Summer Street bridge, Boston.
- Ventilation Building No. 4, Boston.
- Traffic Light in Plastic Bag in front of the Federal Reserve Bank building, Boston.
- Peeling painted brick on a former Necco building, Boston.
- Mustang the Scottish Terrier, Lynn, Mass.
- Really Freaking Scary Tree, Lynn, Mass.