A Partial List.
- Hunting for ties. They always seem to end up under dressers or beds with all the other cat toys.
- Snapping a tie.
- Snagging a chunk whilst brushing and yanking it out.
- Cleaning drain traps. (Well, I'll still do that cause it's common courtesy, innit?)
- Resignedly walking outside in even the slightest breeze, knowing I'm gonna get disheveled no matter what.
A Very Partial List.
- Being able to make shampoo horns in the shower. That just made it all worth it. RUMBA RUMBA SNORT RIP