September 23rd, 2005
|12:37 pm - Bits and pieces|
000. Martha is returning home tonight, the good L'ard willing. Dr. Marchand says she ate well yesterday and I'm happy. Abbie had tuna last night and he's doing okay.
001. Speaking of those two, I'm puttering looking for an illustrator. I'm thinking line drawings in a carefree cat style. If you like cats and cats in motion and can capture them well with simplicity and character, let us talk in private.
010. Anybody still up for the Big E on Monday? I know some Western Mass contingent is gearing up and ready to go. Any Bostonians wish to go? I know I heard some murmurings of assent from some folks! We would try to leave Boston late morning-early afternoon, and we'll probably leave the fair itself sometime around 9.
011. CHARO! Don't forget that.
100. Hmm. Lake Compounce will be open weekends in October for their Haunted Graveyard extravaganza thing. Boulder Dash in the dark. Mmm. Yes. I remember Boulder Dash and I remember the dark and I remember Boulder Dash in the dark. Consider this your fair warning.
r_ness and I will be going to the big E on Monday but, as we are also going to the Durham Fair in CT, we will be leaving from CT and going directly there. (It being silly to go back to Somerville first, adding, as it would, 2 hours or so to the trip.)
Rides back home can be arranged.
Is your contact info on the T@F list? I will call you....
So glad Martha is doing okay, and that Abbie got tuna. Let me know if you need an extra set of hands to manage cat wrangling. I live really close....
I'm so happy Martha is doing better!
|Date:||September 23rd, 2005 05:21 pm (UTC)|| |
I am glad to hear that Martha's coming home tonight! I'll bet Abbie has missed her.
|Date:||September 23rd, 2005 06:34 pm (UTC)|| |
I'm glad kitty got better. I am not certain of the strength of the Western MA contingent...
|Date:||September 23rd, 2005 11:23 pm (UTC)|| |
|Date:||September 24th, 2005 12:26 am (UTC)|| |
I'm so glad that Martha is okay! I haven't been around much else I would've commented/contributed sooner...
you count in binary. i love this.
Monday. Hmmm. Okay. After work, I'll be there. I think. Cell is (860) 729-9915.
I know a fantastic illustrator.
Unfortunately, at the moment, she's on her honeymoon. :)