January 19th, 2005
|12:19 am - we are indeed going to hell|
Mr Spatch: Bernhard Goetz' AOL screenname is BerniePie.
Miss Lynn: REALLY!
Miss Lynn: did you text him?
Mr Spatch: I don't know if I should
Mr Spatch: I mean, how would he take a message of "Hey, you got five bucks?"
Miss Lynn: DO IT!!!!! I DARE YOU
Miss Lynn: he'd give you warning points!!!!
Mr Spatch: then he'd say "You don't look so bad"
Miss Lynn: how did you get his screen name?
Mr Spatch: http://www.bernieformayor.com
This is "Why I Love Rob" Exhibit A.
Apparently earlier this month Bernie appeared on the Opie & Anthony show, and they let him program an hour of music and rant along with it, and they kept his playlist afterwards with the notes he scribbled during the show.Playlist
(I took a copy from their official site and hosted it myself so you don't hafta deal with porno popups)
The guy is a true work.
I really like the "Jews don't do bad things on purpose" ramble. Also, does he like or dislike "Sweet Jane"?
Apparently these were his favorite songs. I found a segment writeup on a fansite, apparently Bernie rambled on far too long before every song and they had to shut him up. I think my favorite part is the story of how his squirrel talked to him and she said "stop." That's on about fifty levels of creepy there.
• Bernie comes in studio. Opie asks him about “The Scream”, and if he knows who did it – he doesn’t. They talk to Bernie about how his music segment will go. Bernie says that he has already taken his toke of weed for the day. He says that’s his wake up call in the morning
• They talk about the shooting, and why there wasn’t a movie done about it. Opie takes Ant’s bell, and he says he will ring it when Bernie goes off topic. They play Steve C.’s promos for Bernie’s guest DJ time.
• Bernie says he should become a reverend - ‘Reverend Gravy” – Ant says that should be his DJ name.
• 1st Song - “Sweet Jane” + Audio Clips
• Bernie goes off topic, talking about people being better to animals.
• 2nd Song – “Love is a battlefield” by Pat Benetar + Audio Clips
• Bernie talks about the gun he used in the subway shooting, and where he buried it when he fled afterwards. He also talks about comments he made before the shooting, that were racist. Opie rings the bell after Bernie goes on to long.
• 3rd Song – “God shuffled his feet” by Crash Test Dummies + Audio Clips
• Bernie starts talking about love, and mankind having the power to fly.
• 4th Song – “Crazy” by Seal + Audio clips
• Bernie talks about the cops using tazers with adjustable settings.
• 5th Song – “It’s My life” – Bon Jovi
• Caller – Says he saw a story on CNN about O& A taking over for Howard in Syracuse. Bernie starts trying to promo his website, and they keep misspelling it.
• Caller – sings a racist song for Bernie, which makes him laugh
• Bernie says he has no issues with homosexuality, and explains his views on sex.
• 6th Song “Time Warp” from the “Rock Horror Picture show”
• Bernie starts talking about meat again, and how it leads to violence. Opie explains his Cats/Asian people theory to Bernie. Opie says they should have “Weekend with Bernie”, spending the weekend looking for his gun. Bernie gives them a general idea of where he hid the gun. Ant asks Bernie about his views on the Tsunami.
• 7th and last song – (missed name)
• Bernie talks about his electronic experiments; Opie says he should bring some of them in.
• Bernie talks about his squirrel, who he says could talk. He says one day she said stop to him. He also says that when a dog growls it means “Go Away”. He explains to them how the squirrel ran away, and how he disciplined his new squirrel by leaving it in the park for a few hours
• Caller – He had a dog named Chester that said “Don’t kick me”
• Audio from the old days, with Ant doing Tom Brokaw talking about Bernie losing his squirrel
• Bernie asks them which is more important a squirrel or an iceberg.
|Date:||January 19th, 2005 02:53 pm (UTC)|| |
The best part of his bio
"Was active in community improvements and is well known on crime issues (for accurate information refer to: "Subway Gunman" by Mark Lesly, Ch. 4 - 16)."
Well known on crime issues? Community improvements? I guess shooting all the petty criminals is a form of community improvement. At least he displays a politician's knack for turning a negative into a positive.
|Date:||January 19th, 2005 03:54 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: The best part of his bio
His "community improvements" involved showing up at neighborhood meetings whacked out on PCP and getting into trouble by using ethnic slurs, so yeah, he's got a great way of turning those around.