November 3rd, 2004
This is why I like the Yummy Hut.
1. Kung Pao the way I like it and they cook to order with extra peanuts.
2. Egg Drop and Hot/Sour soup the way I like them.
3. Crab Rangoon the way I like it, with no evil onions, green or otherwise, getting in the way of the delicious crab stuff.
4. The food is curiously bereft of the taint of "euch, must've cooked this in bad water" that one gets when food is prepared with, say, MSG.
5. Despite its silly name, the food is delicious and cheap. I got a big full meal for under $10. THANKS YUMMY HUT, BAWK BAWK!
I think I really needed this dinner tonight. Spicy and therapeutic and god damn good.
I'm glad you got a good meal, hot & spicy to clear you out.
And I'll have to give the Yummy Hut a try sometime.
I <3 the Yummy Hut!! Especially their scallion pancakes and sesame chicken.
3. Crab Rangoon the way I like it, with no evil onions, green or otherwise, getting in the way of the delicious crab stuff
The crab and the onion do not know each other, the crab would not care to hang out with the onion and the onion couldn't care less, being an onion and all. Therefore I see no reason to introduce them now!
|Date:||November 4th, 2004 04:13 pm (UTC)|| |
I want it known that I was the first one to order from Yummy Hut in amongst your Bostonian friends circles, bucky. Lynn and I had it and decided it was "Our Place" going forward. And I gotta say their General Gau's chicken is the best on the damned planet.
I know. And I scoffed! How I scoffed! Nothing good, I said, could come out of a place called "Yummy Hut!"
But was I wrong! With exclamation points!
Uh oh, did you just make a CHICKEN JOKE?!