1. Kung Pao the way I like it and they cook to order with extra peanuts.
2. Egg Drop and Hot/Sour soup the way I like them.
3. Crab Rangoon the way I like it, with no evil onions, green or otherwise, getting in the way of the delicious crab stuff.
4. The food is curiously bereft of the taint of "euch, must've cooked this in bad water" that one gets when food is prepared with, say, MSG.
5. Despite its silly name, the food is delicious and cheap. I got a big full meal for under $10. THANKS YUMMY HUT, BAWK BAWK!
I think I really needed this dinner tonight. Spicy and therapeutic and god damn good.