June 8th, 2004
|03:03 am - THE GREAT DEEDS OF RONALD WILSON REAGAN|
- Ronald Reagan invented the first smart laundromat card.
- His letter-writing campaign single-handedly convinced Coke to bring back its classic formula.
- He dreamt the entire series run of Hill Street Blues.
- Not only did he invent the "Baby on Board" sign but he also coined the phrase "Talk to the hand."
- His number one hit, Shall We Dream A Love? has been covered by more artists than any other song in the history of popular music.
- He didn't design the Magic Fingers device for hotel beds, but he held the patent.
- He was the first person to solve the Rubik's Cube, but only because he received the first prototype model for evaluation.
- Mixing hops and barley together in a year long since forgotten to us, he sacrificed the first beer to his Sumerian god Ba.
- He was the one who suggested the phrase "pompitous of love" to Steve Miller.
- Ronald Wilson Reagan leapt from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong and hoping, each time, that his next leap... would be the leap home.
|Date:||June 8th, 2004 12:18 am (UTC)|| |
I needed that BAD. Even the leftest left-wing politician is eulogising Reagan like he hung the damn moon.
I thought he invented the Internet.
Sorry, that would be Al Gore.
TO BILL BRASKY!!
oh, er, um. this is awkward.
You know, I wonder what kid is going to google this and actually use this as a reference in their term paper... :) Man, I would love to see that.