- Ronald Reagan invented the first smart laundromat card.
- His letter-writing campaign single-handedly convinced Coke to bring back its classic formula.
- He dreamt the entire series run of Hill Street Blues.
- Not only did he invent the "Baby on Board" sign but he also coined the phrase "Talk to the hand."
- His number one hit, Shall We Dream A Love? has been covered by more artists than any other song in the history of popular music.
- He didn't design the Magic Fingers device for hotel beds, but he held the patent.
- He was the first person to solve the Rubik's Cube, but only because he received the first prototype model for evaluation.
- Mixing hops and barley together in a year long since forgotten to us, he sacrificed the first beer to his Sumerian god Ba.
- He was the one who suggested the phrase "pompitous of love" to Steve Miller.
- Ronald Wilson Reagan leapt from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong and hoping, each time, that his next leap... would be the leap home.
THE GREAT DEEDS OF RONALD WILSON REAGAN
Along with many others, I am in the process of switching journalthings over to Dreamwidth due to the new ToS here at ЛЖ. I won't be deleting the…
This song is called Alice's Restaurant It's about Alice And the restaurant But Alice's Restaurant is not the name of the restaurant, that's just the…
It's been a year since I posted anything and over a year since I wrote of anything substantive, but: Hello