Strange and Mournful False Hope Soup
Serves one. Alone. In the rain.
YOU WILL NEED
- One (1) package of chicken-flavored Ramen. It doesn't matter what kind of chicken-flavored Ramen it is -- chicken, chicken & mushroom, chicken & vegetable, chicken & dogfood -- just as long as there's chicken there you'll be ok. (And what are you doing eating chicken & dogfood ramen, anyway?)
- One (1) egg. Hopefully not rotten.
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO
- Cook the package of ramen the usual way -- boil water, add ramen, wait 3 minutes.
- Just before you take the pot off the heat, crack in the egg. Stir it up.
- Then strain off any excess water (keep as much water as you'd like for soup tho), add flavor packet, stir.
- Eat. You won't need to cry all that much, thankfully. Crying is reserved for the Chunky Chunks O' Ramen recipe.
Well, there's my good deed for the day. It happens occasionally, I admit. Now time for a nap.