July 20th, 2003
Here are some things that I have seen.
- Twenty-two columns standing around a Myst-like reflecting pool (find the twisty widget and get the blue page!) in the middle of a meadow
- Bonsai trees and special rocks with bases built out of precious materials just for each rock
- A slightly mildewed copy of Dave Barry's Greatest Hits
- A grumpy lion wearing a pink ribbon
- Really bad-smelling plant-like things
- A British visitor eating her first, and possibly last, Twinkie
- A diner jukebox that played "My Girl" approximately seventy times in a row, and it wasn't our fault
- Boxwood! Boxwood! Boxwood!
- A short bus farm
- Three cats
- Four good a cappella singers in the midst of quite a few mediocre ones
- A car with a JESUS fish parked next to a car with a DARWIN fish and it looked like they were gonna bite each other
- Really really really really bad eggs
- Worrisome British candy
- The Unicorn Dance, performed for the benefit of tourists
- The Fuck Off Dance, performed for the benefit of others
- Someone with his shirt off who should not have had his shirt off
- lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of nametags
- stuff and things
There. That should do it.
So who had the shirt off? I must know, for future reference.
"Greek" did, lords and ladies help us. And I saw it. Lucky me.
Well, to be sure, the reason he should have been wearing a shirt was that he was in a room where shirt-wearing was pretty much mandatory. Just so's you know.
|Date:||July 22nd, 2003 06:39 pm (UTC)|| |
Also, because EW. And I was hoping that he wouldn't come back. I am a bitch.